ABOUT THE MATCH
The Hobart Hurricanes will have the undefeated Adelaide Strikers at home in this interesting Big Bash League 2017/18 conflict. The Hurricanes at long last won their first match of the competition against the Sydney Thunder and will need to proceed with their scale the table. The Strikers, then again, have not put a foot wrong and appear to go from quality to quality.
- Adelaide Strikers are high on certainty in the wake of having won their initial three matches on the run.
- Adelaide Strikers have beaten Hobart Hurricanes five times in their previous six straight on experiences.
- Hobart Hurricanes are playing at home however they have lost four times here in the last five matches.
Adelaide Strikers (From): Alex Carey(w), Jake Weatherald, Travis Head(c), Colin Ingram, Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Billy Stanlake, Wes Agar, Jonathon Dean, Michael Cormack, Daniel Drew, David Grant, Liam O’Connor, Nick Winter
Hobart Hurricanes (From): Alex Doolan, D’Arcy Short, Matthew Wade(w), Daniel Christian, George Bailey(c), Cameron Boyce, Clive Rose, Jofra Archer, Simon Milenko, Tymal Mills, Nathan Reardon, Riley Meredith, Hamish Kingston, Jake Reed, Sam Rainbird, Ben McDermott, Thomas Rogers, Tim Paine, Aaron Summers
Pitch & Weather Report :
An overcast day has been conjecture for the match day yet the rain should remain away. The pitch at Bellerive Oval is constantly magnificent for batting and we anticipate that there will be a decent measure of bob in the pitch also. A high scoring diversion is probably going to be seen and one where the spinners may battle to have an effect . Weather:Broken Clouds, 15.67℃ (58%)
- Match – HOBART HURRICANES VS ADELAIDE STRIKERS
- Date – 4th Jan 2018 at 7:00 PM
- Venue – Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
- Match days – 22 December 2017 – night match (20-over match)
THE CRICKET SARTAJ – JOIN BEST AND ACCURATE CRICKET BETTING TIPS
Full T20 Match Report with best Support
Contact us – THE CRICKET SARTAJ 9574017563